Let’s Work Together!
It’s very easy to start working with our website:
- Register a Contributor’s account: absolutely for free and with no obligations;
- Pass a brief examination test that will require uploading a few of your best files;
- After you have successfully passed your examination test, you’ll be able to upload your files to the site for sale.
All of the files you upload will be checked by our inspectors, and once they pass inspection, they’ll appear on the website. Starting from that moment, they are available to Buyers, and can start turning a profit!
Terms and Conditions:
By accepting the terms and conditions of the Supply Agreement that you sign while creating a Contributor’s account, and uploading your files to our website, you warrant the following:
- You are the author of all the files you upload;
- You are 18 or older;
- You possess all the required documents and rights allowing you to display and use your files as well as their related elements (model releases, property releases, etc.).
- Photos must be in JPEG/JPG format with an RGB color space;
- Minimum resolution is 3.8 MP (2400 x 1600 pixels);
- Photos may not be larger than 50 megabytes.
Vector Image Requirements:
- Supported vector image formats: EPS;
- We accept the following video formats: MOV, MP4;
- The frames-per-second (FPS) should correspond to the video format (NTSC standard of 29.97 FPS or the PAL standard of 25 FPS). We accept 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.93 or 60 FPS+
- Minimum resolution is 0.07 MP (1920 x 1080 pixels). Maximum resolution is not limited;
- Minimum video length is 3 seconds. Maximum video length is 60 seconds;
- The compression level should correspond to the best possible image quality;
- Sound can be accepted if it is part of the scene (ambient sounds, voices). Video must NOT contain any audio track not owned by the video contributor;
- Maximum file size for video is 4096 MB.
We value our contributors and reward them for their part in helping us grow. The more content you upload to our platform that is approved, the higher your Royalty Tier increases and the more you make when we sell your content.
Level 1 Up to 100 downloads 35% commission Level 2 101 to 250 downloads 40% commission Level 3 251 to 500 downloads 45% commission Level 4 501 to 1000 downloads 50% commission Level 5 Over 1000 downloads 50% commission
Ayisee Stock may also sell files via partner websites, online platforms and services. In such cases the Contributor’s royalty rate may vary from standard depending on the market environment.How do I get paid for my work?
Payments are automatically calculated at the end of each month
The payment cycle for Ayisee Stock contributors is set up on a monthly basis. Payments are calculated at the end of every month for contributors who meet their minimum payout amount and are eligible to receive payment. Payments are sent according to the settings indicated in the contributor account at the time that the payment was calculated.
1. Payment Period
- At Midnight (12:00 AM EST) New York Time on the 1st day of the month the payment period ends and a new cycle begins.
- Shortly after the payment period ends we start calculating payments.
2. Payment Calculation
- Payments are calculated only for those contributors who are eligible to receive a payment and whose earnings reached the minimum payout amount set in the account.
- If both requirements are met, we reset your ‘Unpaid Earnings’ to zero and start the process of calculating and issuing a payment. The process of calculating payments usually takes a few days.
- Once payment calculation is complete we will send you an email notifying you of the payment you are going to receive.
3. Payment Processing
- Payments to Paypal, Account bank, or Mon Cash Digicel are usually sent between the 7th and 15th day of the month, unless the 7th falls on a weekend.
4. Payment Status
- Once the payment has been processed and sent out electronically, it will be reflected in your Dashboard.
What are my options for receiving payments?
Ayisee Stock currently offers the following payment methods:
- Account Bank
- Mon Cash (Digicel)
Note: You may not share a bank account, Paypal or Mon Cash account with another Ayisee Stock contributor.
You may withdraw your payout once the balance in your account reaches $30 or more.